A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Klick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Klick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Klick graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Christian Klick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Klick practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Klick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Klick practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Kennesaw, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Kennesaw Pediatricians.