Dr. Jeffrey Kliman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kliman?

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I had a fracture and needed to get in that day. He was scheduled for surgery all day, but they were able to accommodate me after hours. He took the time to explain my fracture and my outcome with me. This doc is knowledgeable, caring, and I would recommend him.

whole new hip / whole ne respect

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

From the moment I met Dr. Kliman I felt reassured and confident in his ability and knowledge. I am on that gets freaked easily abou everything concerning anything medical and from the get-go I was made to feel calm and that every think would work out wonderfully - and it has. I knok that because of my own certain health issues that I will need more of the kind of work again, and Dr Kliman will be my go-to Doc without question.

Posted on February 18th, 2017