Dr. Jeffrey Klingbeil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Klingbeil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 6th, 2017

He referred me to Jesus

I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I went to this doctor. I saw Dr. Klingbeil twice for the same condition. His after-procedure consult was condescending and dismissive. He was unable to give me a diagnosis, which is fine, if you don't know you don't know, but when I asked what my next steps should be, on both occasions he mentioned prayer and Jesus. I find this very inappropriate. I am wondering whether he went to medical school or divinity school. It is very presumptuous for him to assume a client is of the same religious persuasion as he. I seek science when I pay a doctor, not a referral to their god.

August 3rd, 2016

Very poor bedside manner. When surgery didn't work he told us to "look in the yellow pages" to find another doctor.

April 24th, 2016

I never trusted him

My father saw him for his colon cancer. He was very condescending. It was a bad experience. I just don't trust him.

August 18th, 2015

long history

He will tell you one thing and then put different thing in your records. Its taken 15 years to get a diagnosis after first j-pouch surgerys he did. Witch is.... what I have left for bowels is dying after his botched up work on them. I get to live in pain evey day (same pain as a bowel obstruction) without any help to deal with it. He labeled me a drug seeker so now even though I have a diagnoses 15 years later I still get no help. You cant live without your small bowel and mine is dying. Thanks Dr. K worst Dr. Ever Do not use him. He will mess you up and then brush you off like your nothing.

August 11th, 2015

my husband saw dr klingbiel and was treated for fap .Well he really messed up his insides the j pouch 6 months later was scarred and not able to be salvaged .He will have to have more surgery again.

June 27th, 2015

my husband was misdiagnosed

December 8th, 2014

Beware !

Easily got an appointment and saw the Dr. for my colon problem. He was quick to diagnose my problem and schedule my surgery. I let him know that I had a low tolerance for pain and I was concerned about that . He told me " no problem " I'll make sure you are comfortable after the surgery. That is where my experience turned from good to terrible. I had an 10am surgery time and did not get into surgery until close to 5pm. ( mind you I had not eaten anything since 6pm the night before) and I was kept being told that he had complications during his other surgeries and I would be taken to the OR soon. A flat out lie! His office booked too many surgeries for the day. After surgery I was kept comfortable as he said with a nerve block. He came into my room after surgery and said things went well. The next day one of his partners came to see me (because Klingbeil went on vacation) , looked at my incision and told me that I was full of infection. He immediately cut my incision open and started to squeeze the puss out, there was a ton of it! He told me that was caused by not having been suctioned out good enough after the colon resection was done! Being in a hurry was the contributing factor. Well that infection kept me in the hospital for 10 days and after that visiting nurses needed to come to the house and pack and unpack my incision with gauze for nearly 4 weeks. ( VERY PAINFUL ) I was to have an appointment to see him which was rescheduled 3 times in 2 weeks meaning I did not see him for about a month after my surgery, all the while trying to get a refill on my pain meds that were prescribed. When calling his office and speaking with his nurse I was told not to be a baby and suck it up! The pain could not be that bad. So no refill for me. I wish that this review would allow pics so you could see the terrible scars he left me with . Absolutely nasty! No more going with out a shirt on at the beach! I felt abandoned after the surgery! His arrogance gets in the way of good medical practice so If you need a surgery and you are referred to him I would exhaust all other options first!

February 20th, 2014

Love this Doctor

Back a few years Dr. Klingbeil operatored on Charles he has been our favorite ever since. Personalities were a instane match. Will always turn to this doctor if needed. Thank you, Dr. Klingbeil

September 19th, 2013

Unbelievably Frustrating

Dr. Klingbeil was dismissive and flippant regarding my legitimate medical concerns. He could not have been less helpful and spent more of the consultation making me feel like an idiot than attempting to determine how he could best help. I am disgusted with his lack of professionalism. Would give zero stars if it was an option.

July 19th, 2013

Good review for Dr klingbeil

Dr Klingbeil is very competent and shows concern and followup for his patients...He has visited me several times when I was in the hospital for a week in 2012...He explains things thoroughly...

September 25th, 2012

NOT a good doctor

Last year I became very sick from a medication called sulfasalazine that Dr. Klingbeil had prescribed me. It was the only thing I was taking to treat Ulcerative Colitis. This disease affects my entire colon. I could not take sulfasalazine because it was causing pancreatitis but was the only medication I was prescribed by Klingbeil to treat my IBD. I called his office to make an appointment and I waited weeks to see him again but he cancelled because of surgery. They mustve known why I needed to see him again, I told them when I made the appointment that couldn't take anything for the colitis! I waited another month and he cancelled again because of another surgery. I was very sick by this time and had lost a great deal of weight which people were beginning to comment on. I spent 10 times a day in the bathroom just to lose more blood. I was very, very tired all the time. After he cancelled my appointment for the 2nd time I told his nurse my situation and that I really hoped he doesn't cancel on me again. All she said was, "Well I hope not either, so we'll see you at..." Which was 3 weeks away. Enough was enough, I found a different doctor. They told me that doctor Klingbeil was the only doctor in this area that could treat what I have. WRONG. Don't ever believe that.

March 29th, 2012

I ,m very happy with DR.Klingbeil.