A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingenstein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Klingenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kenneth Klingenstein MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Klingenstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Gastroenterologists.