Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klingenstein
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klingenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingenstein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Klingenstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kenneth Klingenstein MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Klingenstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Klingenstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Internists and Astoria Gastroenterologists.