A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Klingman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Klingman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Klingman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Klingman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Gilbert Klingman MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Klingman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Klingman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Klingman practices Neurology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Neurologists.