Dr. Jeffrey Klopper MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Smyrna, GA

2.9

October 27th, 2016
Dr Klopper wouldn't even look me in the eye. He had 2 computers. One was my file I'm assuming but he was never looked away from the other which looked like Internet shopping. I called him out on it and left. It's really bad when you have no other choice but to see him when you are hospitalized.

October 3rd, 2016
The office staff should be in prison
Seriously, the office staff, they should ALL be charged for many crimes, and I'm actually speaking with my attorneys now and working on just that, because they all go out of their way to make life miserable for you. And this is a psychiatrist office?!?!?! They literally LIE about everything and I think just to make you feel crazy-er. I'm not sure what this practice falls under, but after what I went through today, I'm seeking to do all I can to put an end to what those vile women are doing. The doctors, I have NO IDEA why they allow this to go on. As for those front office humans, keep it up.

July 10th, 2016
Bad Receptionists, Bad office manager, Bad Doctor
The only positive comment I can give about Dr Klopper is that he was right in my diagnosis/prescription. I wish this site would have "negative stars" to qualify the staff, the waiting time, the follow up, etc. In spite of all my bad experience with his staff and himself, as I only have to see him every 6 month to get the prescription, I've been Dr Klopper's patient for several years. His receptionist refuse to give me an appt before over a month from now even I explained to her that I do not have any more refills for my prescription. I left numerous messages in Dr Klopper's and his nurse's phone # to request a call to my pharmacy . I cannot stop taking this medicine regularly . I already feel the withdrawal symptoms. They did not did not call me back or the pharmacy. I'm planning to report this Dr and his staff to the Medical Board since BY LAW they are suppose to prescribe the medicine till the Dr sees me.

May 8th, 2016
My wait time to see this doctor is usually 3 to 4 hours, or more. I asked about stopping my medications (Bupropion and Trazadone) that I have been taking for years, and he told me to stop cold turkey. I would rate this doctor a zero if it were a choice on this.

March 25th, 2016
He is a nice guy but screws up my prescriptions every time and then you have to call and the Nurse Practitioner screws them up more. Waited 3 hours for him on my first visit.

November 30th, 2015
Patience .....
Anything worth wild is worth waiting for ( old cliche, I know) is how to view appointments with Dr. Klopper. He's a good doctor and knows his stuff, however if you don't have patience he may not be the doc for you.

September 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor / Office staff SUCKS
Yes- he runs late, but I'm aware that he serves a practice & hospitals. His office staff will not respond when medications are wrong. Less than friendly reception and when you arrive they behave as if you are inconveniencing them- never mind that we are paying customers and their employment is because we go to that practice. He has always been very conservative with my medicine- I appreciate that.

July 30th, 2015
Revoke this liar's license
Unlawfully detains patients against their will. Uses the law for his own right to rack in the insurance money. Do not trust. Says you will be out tomorrow, everyday.

July 15th, 2015
disrecpectful doctor
Dr Klopper has no respect for his patients and their time. We waited 2 hours to see him. The office got my prescriptions wrong and then would not callback CVS when several calls were made to sort out the problem. The office staff are rude and unhelpful. I feel like those with mental issues are not important and Dr Klopper demonstrates this attitude by the way he and his office treat individuals!

June 30th, 2015
Thoroughly unprofessional
Just simply awful; pill pusher; typically not even in the office 45 minutes after your scheduled appointment time.

April 8th, 2015
Great guy! Great staff!

February 28th, 2015
Fast and accurate
Overall great experience, the receptionist wasn't professional. The 2 minutes with doctor was great.