A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kluger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kluger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kluger
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kluger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kluger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kluger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kluger MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Kluger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kluger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kluger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.