A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kluger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kluger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kluger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kluger, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kluger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kluger MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Kluger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kluger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kluger practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Cardiologists.