Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Kluger
Dr. Jeffrey Kluger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Hartford, CT. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kluger is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT and University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Kluger has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Kluger has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jeffrey Kluger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Joseph Radojevic
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi15
Dr. Faiqa Cheema
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi11
Dr. Christopher Clyne
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hartford, CT 0.01 mi34