A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Klugman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Klugman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klugman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klugman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Klugman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klugman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Klugman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Klugman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Klugman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Klugman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Surgeons.