Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  So Thankful for Dr. Klugman!  |  show details
by C. Turner on Sep 10th, 2013

Dr. Klugman entered our lives after my daughter severely cut her finger at work. Our local hospital had merely stitched her up and sent her home with instructions "to keep covered for a day and bathe as usual." When she still had no sensation the next morning, we were sent to Dr. Klugman via workers' comp. I admit to being concerned because the choice was out of my control--but, the Lord answered my prayers and put us in absolutely wonderful hands. They worked us in quickly. She had cut through the tendon and nerves, and into the first joint of her index finger. Recognizing the narrow window he had to save her finger, Dr. K. went above and beyond, calling seven hospitals/surgical centers pleading for an operating room in which to preform the surgical repair. Though Dr. Klugman is a young man, he practices with the care and skill of an "old school" doctor--the kind that are nearly extinct. He showed much concern during her six month recovery and physical therapy period. Her appointments with him were always delightful; as well as being an excellent doctor, he can be quite entertaining! No reason to dread an appointment with him. Most importantly, the results: he attained a much better outcome than he even thought would be possible, i.e., range of motion and improved sensation. Finally, no, I did not receive any compensation for this review! ;-}

|  Rude office staff  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

Unfortunately, I was never able to see Dr Klugman because of the problems with his staff returning phone calls and then their rudeness. I had to go to another Dr in the same practice. I was told because I canceled an appointment that the records were destroyed and I had to start over with the referral process. Poor customer service by his staff

|  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

Very good doctor.

|  Exceptional doctor  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2009

Dr. Klugman is a rare find in a doctor. He's very intelligent, yet explains medical problems so it is easy to understand what is occurring. Last summer Dr. Klugman performed carpal tunnel surgery on one of my hands and what a relief! I was concerned about the surgery but Dr. Klugman put me at ease. You will not regret putting your faith in Dr. Klugman.