Dr. Jeffrey Kneisl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 29th, 2016
Great doctor. Great staff. Having to call a central number to be called back for an appointment is a royal pain. This often requires being on hold for a long period of time to actually speak to the first "live" person. I was on hold just now for 9+ minutes before a "real" person answered. Total phone call time 14+ minutes and still don't have an appointment time as "nurse needs to call me back to schedule". If they would fix the phone system I would give this practice 5 stars in every category.

July 4th, 2016
The Best There Is
Absolutely top flight. No one better!! He saved my leg and most likely my life! I cannot recommend him more highly!!

December 14th, 2014
Master of His Trade
I went to Dr. Kneisl to have a painful tumor in my arm removed. He was the second surgeon I met with. The first surgeon had told me that there was no way she could determine what the tumor was without performing an excisional biopsy, but the truth is she was either lazy or incompetent. In stark contrast, the friendly and engaged staff at Dr. Kneisl's office was able to quickly differentially diagnosis that my tumor was a neurofibroma. I had already suspected this from my own research, and the recommended treatment was still excision, but Dr. Kneisl's confident diagnosis reassured me that he was extremely capable. Beyond being one of the most obviously intelligent humans I've ever interacted with, he was friendly, knowledgable, and extremely thorough in his communication. He is truly an amazing surgeon in every respect -- a master of his trade. I couldn't hold Dr. Kneisl in higher regard and I recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic surgery.

April 14th, 2014
Parent
Dr. Jeffrey S. Kneisl treated my son for five consecutive years. He is an amazing, caring physician and I could not have asked for a better surgeon for my son. I often tell my friends he is "scary bright"! He really cares about all his patients!

July 14th, 2012
Family
After 10 years as Dr. Kneisl's patient, I think of him as family. He has operated on and saved my legs after a devastating motorcycle accident. I still have a limp but because of the skill and caring of Dr. Kneisl I can walk! His nurse, Karen and the rest of his staff treat me like family, in fact, I am the Grandfather in residence.

January 20th, 2011
Amazing Surgeon
Dr. Kneisl saved my right forearm in 2001 after I was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma. It was generally thought that amputation below the elbow would have been appropriate, but Dr Kneisl believed he could take only half of my radius, thereby removing the tumor and saving the arm.He was right. 10 years later I still have two arms and the right arm works relatively well even though I'm missing a portion of the Radius.You know, I never got a chance to thank him, either.

May 4th, 2010
The Greatest
Dr. Kneisl has been treating me for 8 years for bi-lateral compound fractures of my Femurs. He is much more than my Doctor. All the hours he has spent with me to get me through these multiple surgeries mean more than the fact that I can walk again. He truly is God sent!