A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kochan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kochan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kochan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kochan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Philip Kochan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Kochan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kochan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kochan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.