A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kochan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kochan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kochan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kochan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kochan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kochan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kochan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Philip Kochan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Kochan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kochan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kochan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.