A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kolff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kolff, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kolff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Kolff FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Kolff practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kolff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kolff practices Surgery near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Abington Surgeons.