A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Koren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Koren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Koren, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Koren graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koren has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Koren MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Koren practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Koren has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Koren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Ocoee Family Physicians.