A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Korff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Korff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Korff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Korff graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Korff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Korff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Korff practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Korff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Korff practices Internal Medicine near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Internists.