A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Korotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Korotkin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Korotkin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Korotkin graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korotkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Korotkin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Korotkin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Korotkin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Korotkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Suwanee, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.