A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kossow, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kossow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kossow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kossow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kossow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Kossow practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Kossow practices Urology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Kossow