A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kossow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kossow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kossow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kossow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kossow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Kossow MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Kossow practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kossow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kossow practices Urology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Urologists.