Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Caring, Compassionate, Professional  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. Kotzen is amazing! He genuinely cares about his patients and their well-being. From the first few minutes I met with him I knew he was one of a kind. Simply the best!!

|  Terrific Doctor  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Kotzen is one of the most amazing doctors I have met. He genuinely cares for his patients and takes time to discuss any questions or concerns. Very easy to access and has terrific communication!!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by beachbabies3 at Citysearch on Jun 29th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I didn`t fully realize what a great OBGYN Dr. Kotzen is until I moved to a new area, and I have not been able to find a new OBGYN to fill his shoes. Dr. Kotzen is thorough and intelligent. He makes you feel comfortable instead of awkward which is difficult in his profession, and he is very professional. After your exam, he allows you to ask any questions you may have in his office. Most Drs. no longer offer this level of service. His staff is wonderful, too. I know many women prefer a female OBGYN, but I would recommend they try Dr. Kotzen anyway. He is the exception.I am writing this review because in searching for new Drs., I have found that not many reviews exist for some doctors. I am hoping this will help someone in their search for an excellent OBGYN.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  health care worker  |  show details
by Klynn on Apr 22nd, 2010

This is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. Smart, caring and very attentive to my needs.

|  show details
by JoAnne on Apr 10th, 2008

Always makes you feel comfortable. He is very proffessional and knowledgable but makes you feel like you,re the only patient with his caring bedside manner he doesn,t rush you out the door like a herd of cattle as most health care facilities do now adays. Anyone who needs a doctor should try him.