Dr. Jeffrey Kotzen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kotzen?

My name is Holly and I just wanted to take the time to let the Wordl know that Dr. Kotzen is the most caring GYN I have ever encountered. I have been having ovarian pain post surgery and Dr. Kotxen took the time to call me back and check on me and told me he would do whatever it took to make sure we get to the root of the problem. He even sat on the phone with another doctor to discuss my symptoms. He is very caring and knowledgable. When I had to have surgery on my ovaries, all of the staff at the hospital talked highly about him too. I would highly recommend him and I never write reviews ever.

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr Kotzen is a wonderful Dr. Very compassionate always available Extremely smart. Your in great hands.

Caring, Compassionate, Professional

Posted on February 16th, 2011

Dr. Kotzen is amazing! He genuinely cares about his patients and their well-being. From the first few minutes I met with him I knew he was one of a kind. Simply the best!!

Terrific Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Dr. Kotzen is one of the most amazing doctors I have met. He genuinely cares for his patients and takes time to discuss any questions or concerns. Very easy to access and has terrific communication!!

health care worker

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

This is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. Smart, caring and very attentive to my needs.

Posted on April 10th, 2008

Always makes you feel comfortable. He is very proffessional and knowledgable but makes you feel like you,re the only patient with his caring bedside manner he doesn,t rush you out the door like a herd of cattle as most health care facilities do now adays. Anyone who needs a doctor should try him.

Posted on October 31st, 2016