A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffery Kovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffery Kovan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffery Kovan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovan graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kovan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffery Kovan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffery Kovan practice?
- Dr. Jeffery Kovan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffery Kovan practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See East Lansing Primary Care Doctors and East Lansing Sports Medicine Doctors.