A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kraines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraines
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kraines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraines graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kraines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Genzyme Corporation- Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Laurence Kraines MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Kraines practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kraines has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kraines practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Rheumatologists.