Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kraines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kraines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraines
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kraines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraines graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kraines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- Genzyme Corporation- Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Laurence Kraines MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Kraines practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kraines has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kraines practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Rheumatologists.