A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kreher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreher
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Kreher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kreher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreher graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kreher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Kreher MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Kreher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kreher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kreher practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Sports Medicine Doctors.