A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kreher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kreher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreher graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kreher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Kreher MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Kreher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kreher has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kreher practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Anderson, IN.
See Newton Lower Falls Pediatricians, Newton Lower Falls Sports Medicine Doctors, and Newton Lower Falls Internists.