A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kreher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kreher
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kreher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kreher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreher graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kreher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Kreher MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Kreher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kreher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kreher practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Sports Medicine Doctors.