A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Krempec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Krempec is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krempec graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Krempec has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Research Medical Center
- Medical Center of Independence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Krempec MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Krempec practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Krempec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Krempec practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Independence Surgeons.