A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Krieger, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Krieger has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Louis Krieger MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Krieger has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hospitalist near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Gastroenterologists.