A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Krieger, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krieger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Krieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Krieger MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Krieger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Santa Monica, CA.
See Tyler Hospitalists, Tyler Internists, and Tyler Gastroenterologists.