A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Krieger, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krieger
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Krieger MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Krieger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Lewisville Hospitalists, Lewisville Internists, and Lewisville Gastroenterologists.