A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Krieger, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krieger
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Krieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Krieger MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Krieger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Krieger practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Lewisville Hospitalists, Lewisville Internists, and Lewisville Gastroenterologists.