A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Krivit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Krivit, Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose & Throat) is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Krivit, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krivit graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krivit has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Gay Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scot Krivit MD and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Krivit practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Krivit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Krivit practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Anamosa, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Otolaryngologists and Cedar Rapids Plastic Surgeons.