Dr. Jeffrey Krotenberg DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2013
Awsome Doctor
I am so lucky to have found him! I have seen previous doctors that either I don't understand because of the language barriers OR they immediately say "you have bipolar" here take these and make another appt. I DO NOT HAVE BIPOLAR. I have depression/anxiety due to fibromyalgia. Dr. K listens to you and really seems to care, he also has therapists in his office if you choose to see one and his staff Lisa and Patty are great.

August 23rd, 2013
Compassionate
Dr K is simply the best. I am struggling with a chronic illness in addition to depression, anxiety and insomnia, so have lots of meds to co-ordinate. Dr K allows the patient to be part of the medication decision making process. He is warm and compassionate and easy to talk to. I drive an hour to see him.

May 5th, 2013
Couldn't Ask for Better
I searched for years for a doctor who understood my diagnosis. He is kind as are his staff; all exceptional. He is very respectful and asks for input when medication(s) need adjusted. He is very responsive to emergencies. He has a good sense of humor (when appropriate). He understands that mental illness is a medical condition so there is no negativity. I've been with him many years. I had to wait to get in with him because he will not take more patients than he can see. Only drawback is no calls after hours. I've referred numerous people. People drive 2 hours away just to see him!

September 4th, 2012
family atmosphere
Dr. is always prepared and forthright when talking to me. He actually cares.He does not try to impress me with technicalese. His staff is beyond pleasant. Highly recommend him.

March 21st, 2012
Dr. Krotenberg is in high demand. He wasn't taking any new patients for a year or so, so it took a while to get in initially. Since then, no problems. He seems to take on only as many patients as he can treat. That's great because he's there when I need him. I highly recommend him.

October 20th, 2011
Excellent

August 19th, 2010
THE BEST!
My husband is bipolar--been through every med. This man is the first to get it right! My husband loves him---the office personal as well top notch. They always return calls! A truelly gifted doctor who knows his stuff.

March 6th, 2010
Top Notch
I have fibromyalgia induced depression complicated with rheumatoid arthritis. Dr. Krotenberg has done a superb job of managing drug interactions, keeping in mind my various conditions and not just the specific condition he is treating. I have seen other psychiatrists but none had the professional, caring attitude of Dr. K.I was formerly a mental health and addictions professional. I was pleasantly surprised at his knowledge and awareness of the various types of addiction. I have referred several people to him on that basis. Although I moved 5 years ago and must travel 2 hours to his office, I still travel the distance to see him. He's that good.

March 13th, 2009
Excellent...
I was suffering from severe depression and had seen several doctors (with little success) prior to seeing Dr. K. He worked with me and zeroed-in on the right medications to help manage my condition when I had nearly lost hope. In short, "he knows his stuff" and made a huge difference for me.