A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Krupen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Krupen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Krupen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krupen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Krupen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Krupen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Krupen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Krupen practices Internal Medicine near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Internists.