A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kuhn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Kuhn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Anesthesiologists, Santa Rosa Internists, and Santa Rosa Pulmonologists.