A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kuhn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Kuhn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kuhn practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Anesthesiologists, Santa Rosa Internists, and Santa Rosa Pulmonologists.