A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kullgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kullgren, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullgren graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Kullgren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kullgren MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Kullgren practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kullgren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kullgren practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ann Arbor Internists.