Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher?

May 27th, 2016

Don't Give Up When You Find He Can't Help You

We were with Dr.Kutchet for 1 1/2 years. My daughter was strucko. The side of her head with the boom from sailing accident. Nothing came from all of our time with him. He finally sent us to the U of M Psych because he did the classic I give up so the client is screwed up. We were so hurt and angry. We changed to Dr.Gireesh Velagubanti and he was able to do more in 3 months than Dr.Kutcher did in 18 months. Try him if you must-but don't give up when he can't help you. We really thought he was going to be able to help us-very disappointed. Nice guy, not the BEST like they lead you to believe.

December 18th, 2014

Dr Jeffrey S Kutcher HIGHLY recommend

I was directed to Dr Kutcher from a College Head Trainer. I had some concerns because I had 7 concussions over my 17 year Football career and was concerned with the potential long term effects and the symptoms I was having. I had seen a number of local doctors but none could determine what my health problem was. I set my appointment with Dr Kutcher and was seen by him in what I considered to be a timely manor. After listening in great detail Dr Kutcher felt I was suffering from Sleep Apnea and probably did not have long term issues from my previous concussions. NONE of my previous doctors ever mentioned sleep apnea was my problem but a sleep test verified that was the case. Dr Kutcher also felt it would be beneficial to have an MRI done to determine the condition of my brain. I was very relieved to go over the results of my testing with Dr Kutcher and he was very informative and took all the time I needed with him. I now see him on a yearly bases or as needed and I would and have recommended him to anyone in need of his area of specialty. I not only feel I have found a VERY good doctor but a friend.

January 23rd, 2014

Post Concussion Syndrome daughter

Dr. Kutcher is a very good listener and takes many notes. He has a great bedside manner and very easy to talk to. He made us feel like there was hope in my daughter's condition. We are still working with him and probably will be for a while. If you need to get in touch with him, the only way is to call NeuroSport and leave a semi detailed message. One of the nurses will get back to you to find out exactly what you need and they pass it on to the doctor. I did talk to him about this and he did tell us what we could do to contact him faster-which I wouldn't do unless my daughter was in immediate need of his advise.

November 30th, 2016