Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutscher
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kutscher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutscher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutscher has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Kutscher MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Kutscher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Internists and Lumberton Gastroenterologists.