Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kutscher
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kutscher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutscher graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutscher has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Kutscher MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Kutscher practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Internists and Lumberton Gastroenterologists.