inactive

Jeffrey E Kyllo Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 12th, 2015
Excellent, highly skilled surgeon. Bedside manners are admirable. Explains procedures well and takes excellent care of patients with ample follow up

June 27th, 2015
Dr. Jeff Kyllo is extraordinary
Dr. Kyllo has performed a number of surgeries on my face and body since the mid 1990s. He is one in a million. Dr. Kyllo is, in my opinion, one in a million. He is personable and listens carefully to his patients to assess their needs and meets those needs with a consistently high level of excellence.

April 14th, 2011
My experience with Dr Kyllo was so wonderful that I feel like I have to pass it on to other people interested in finding a great plastic surgeon. I have been planning a face lift for a couple of years, but was very interested in finding someone who had excellent ratings and lots of experience. I am fortunate to be a registered nurse working at a large hospital I have access to inside information on who is the best plastic surgeon in the area. Fortunately I was told that Dr. Kyllo is the person that I had to go to. That recommendation, research and my initial visit with Dr. Kyllo convinced me that he was the person I could trust. I did have my facelift 4 weeks ago (April 2011) I cannot tell you what a great experience it has been. The procedure itself was a plesant experience. I had some discomforts, but pain was so much easier than I thought. Recovery was short and easy. I returned to work 2 weeks later looking great, and now 4 weeks later, I look better by the week. Like I said, I am a nurse at one of the local large hospitals. My fellow nurses and co workers are really impressed with what a great job Dr Kyllo did making me look younger, and at the same time maintaining a very natural look. If you are considering a facelift I am sure you are concerned like I was that It is such an important part of your body. I could not afford to have someone who did not make the right decisions on the way I would look. I am very happy that I made the decision to have a face lift, but more important, I feel so fortunate to have chosen Dr. Kyllo, his Anethesiologist, and team of professionals who work for him.

April 10th, 2009
Early
Dr. Kyllo is a true professional in his field. I have been a patient for over 17 years and have referred many happy patients to him.He delivers excellent results and creates many return patients because of his excellence in his field. Plastic/cosmetic surgery is a very personal subject and Dr. Kyllo's team is knowledgeable and sensitive to each and every customer that visits their office. Dr. Kyllo is an excellent surgeon in his field and his team is skilled surgically as well as administering filler injections such as Botox, Radiesse, Restylane etc.. Dr. Kyllo has held numerous positions in the community as well as several times noted as one of "Seattle's Best Doctors" as voted by his peers. I recommend Dr. Kyllo highly.