A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Arnold, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Arnold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Arnold MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Arnold practices Emergency Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Emergency Physicians.