A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Benjamin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Benjamin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benjamin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benjamin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans