A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bennett, Professor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Bennett practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.