A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bennett, Professor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Bennett MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bennett practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.