A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bohn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bohn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Bohn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bohn has 14 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bohn practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gilmer, TX and Longview, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.