A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bonacci, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonacci graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bonacci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonacci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bonacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Bonacci practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Bonacci practices Surgery near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI and Midland, MI.
See Alma Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Bonacci