A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lewiston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Brown MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Brown practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Brown practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Hospitalists and Lewiston Internists.