A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brown is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Brown MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Brown practices Pediatrics near Rye Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.