A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cole, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lewis Cole MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cole has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cole practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Flushing Physiatrists and Flushing Pain Management Doctors.