Dr. Jeffrey Lewis Cole MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cole is Excellent. Dr. Cole has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cole, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Electrodiagnosis, Electromyography EMG, and Musculoskeletal Diseases.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Cole practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Cole practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Forest Hills, NY.
See Saddle Brook Physiatrists and Saddle Brook Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Cole