Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cole, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Cole practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Cole practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and West Orange, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Physiatrists and Saddle Brook Pain Management Doctors.