Dr. Jeffrey Cox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

January 11th, 2016
Find another doctor.
While his nurses were the absolute best (I feel like they saved my life), this guy is literally running to get out the door as fast as he can. He's rude, he can't look you in the eyes, he's short in all of his explanations and lacks all compassion what so ever. I WISH I were just exaggerating. I wouldn't take my pet to him. When we miscarried this man told us that our child wouldn't be recognizable and he wasn't going to allow us to see our son. If not for the nurses at the hospital I wouldn't have gotten even a moment with my precious baby whom I lost. Look at this man's photo. Seriously, give it a long hard look. It says all you need to know. Trust your gut. You might be questioning if this is an honest review or simply a grieving mother, but please, if there is even a slim chance that you can believe what I'm saying, do you really want to take the chance that you may share in my experience? My advice is this: find another doctor.

November 3rd, 2013
All it took was ONE appointment
The ONE time I saw him, he was RUDE! I had told him about my issues at work and needing to be put on a weight restriction because I had literally TORN my round ligament on my right side. His response? "You don't need accomadations. You're imagining it." I had a bruise on my belly from the blood from it tearing. I was NOT imagining things. And then he had the gall to tell me I was fat. I was 20 weeks pregnant! How was I fat?! So rude. I even told the receptionist at the front desk that if he was the only doctor available to see me for my prenatal appointment, that I would rather change practices completely. I have tried to stick it out with OBGYN Associates but each doctor and nurse I see, the more I really want to change doctors. NO COMPASSION, RUDE, ARROGANT, AND A COMPLETE JERK.

June 22nd, 2013
I agree with the other reviewers no compassion at all!

May 4th, 2012
Great Doctor
Very knowledgeable and proactive in treatment and prevention of other medical issues.

January 22nd, 2012
Positive Experience
Dr. Cox has been my physician through two pregnancies. He has always had a good bedside manner and has been willing to answer any and all of my questions. I have never felt rushed in any of my appointments and he has always made me feel at ease. His nurses are also very kind and compassionate. I would recommend Dr. Cox to friends and family!

May 8th, 2010
knowledgable & compassionate care
I've seen Dr. Cox through 3 complicated pregnancies and have found him to be very compassionate and knowledgable. He bends over backward to answer questions fully while making me feel comfortable (and never made me feel like a dummmy for asking), allots plenty of time and has even booked me for more frequent appointments to put my mind at ease due to previous difficulties. Very compassionate when the situation warrants yet honest and to the point. He has relaxed laid back manner which I find prevents unnecessary stress to the patient although he'll be frank when necessary. I can't believe previous posters are referring to the same dr. He's an experienced skilled surgeon but will not hesitate to refer to a specialist/peri when needed. I would recommend him to any friend needing a good general ob/gyn.

September 4th, 2009
very rude

June 10th, 2009
He is a jerk. no compassion at all