A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cutler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cutler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lyle Cutler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cutler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cutler practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lone Tree, CO and Nashville, TN.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.