A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dobyns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dobyns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobyns
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobyns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dobyns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobyns graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dobyns has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Dobyns MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Dobyns practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dobyns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Dobyns practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.