Dr. Jeffrey Fraser Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Fraser?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 13th, 2015

It's all in your head

I have headaches 24/7 followed by migraines/rebound or tension headaches since 1996. I have been herded into the Obama Care System which led me to Dr Frasier. I have been on a medication cocktail to keep the 24/7 headache under control and other medication for when a migraine breaks through - which is 3 to 4 times a week. Dr Frasier's recommendation is don't take any medication; it's all in my psyche. Guess what doc? I checked out that route and it is not my psyche. He did not even read my prior medical records which I brought with me so he would know what I had gone through. Hummmm.....Dr Frasier's recommendation is don't take any more medication - I guess I should just shoot my head off because with that kind of recommendation there is just no hope for any relief from the pain and any migraine sufferer knows exactly what I mean.

May 8th, 2017