A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence Gold MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Gold practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold practices Internal Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Clifton Internists.