A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Harris DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Harris practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Harris practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Lapeer Cardiologists.