A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Harris DO, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Harris practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Harris practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Lapeer Cardiologists.