Internist

BEWARE! show details BEWARE!
by It doesn't matter on Jun 26th, 2015

Beware of office manager Brenda, very unprofessional with no compassion for the people in their community. Talked to me like I was the dirt on the bottom of her shoe. According to her, he attitude was the doctor's wishes. Wouldn't recommend this practice for my dog!

Feeling At Ease show details Feeling At Ease
Aug 6th, 2012

After moving from a large city, my main concern was medical care. After researching the internet as much as possible, I felt that Dr. Hunter could be one of the better doctors in the area. I was very pleased with my choice on my first appointment, I found that he listened to you very carefully, thus quickly becoming aware of your medical history and needs. After having a serious injury recently, I have learn first hand, what a caring and thorough physician I have found.

Ron and Sally Al show details Ron and Sally Al
Oct 3rd, 2011

Dr. Hunter is the best Internist Ron and I have ever had. We learned this first-hand this past week-end in the ER at Winter Haven Hospital. Dr Hunter was at Ron's bedside almost as soon as Ron was taken from EMS. He is kind, considerate, professional, and personal with his patients. Dr. Hunter takes time with you. We have never had to wait in his waiting room for more than 5 minutes. His NP Michael Gross is always there when Dr. Hunter is not available. The office staff is most commendable. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Hunter.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Jodi Levins on Sep 19th, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey Hunter is one of the most personable Dr's I have ever met, he sits and takes time with you and listens to everything you have to say and discusses all the available options with you before he decides to implement it. I am really glad that I switched MD's because Dr. Hunter is the best Dr. that I have had.