A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Keller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Keller practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Keller practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Surgery near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and New York, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Otolaryngologists and Yorktown Heights Surgeons.