A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Keller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lewis Keller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Keller practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Keller practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Otolaryngologists and Mount Kisco Pediatric Specialists.