A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Keller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lewis Keller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Keller practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Keller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Keller practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Mount Kisco, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Otolaryngologists and Yorktown Heights Pediatric Specialists.