A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Martin, FASN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Martin FASN and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Martin practices Nephrology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Nephrologists.