Dr. Jeffrey Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Miller?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2017

Absolutely amazing!!!

I've been seeing Doctors in several states (Army spouse) and every time I would see a Doctor, they would tell me that I'm "just unique" and would send me on my way. I started seeing Dr. Miller in February 2017 and from the first visit, he diagnosed me with Lupus just by looking at my lab work and prior medical history. He put me on CellCept and Plaquenil and just in the past few months, I've seen/felt an amazing difference! My body doesn't feel like I've been run over by a Mac truck anymore and the inflammation has been finally starting to go away. Dr. Miller is an absolute genius and Godsend!!! When all of the other doctors gave me no hope, Dr. Jeffrey Miller gave me hope for the first time since at least before 2004. I am actually looking forward to doing things and even though it's baby steps, I'm trying new things and trying to get out of the house. I've been given a new lease on life and I owe it all to Dr. Jeffrey Miller and his staff. Thank you for giving me my life back! I can finally start setting goals for myself again and I now have the want and desire to live again! Thank you for actually taking the time to actually listen to me! 💜

January 31st, 2017

Horrible Staff

Can't get a return call or help even though I was told numerous times they could and would assist me. Ricky supposedly is the only one that can help me and even though he said he would, it's been over 10 days and still nothing! Dr Miller seems pretty good, concerned and wants to help....his staff however, is extremely rude, lazy and unwilling to treat a patient like a customer.

March 16th, 2016

AWFUL

Horrible. All he wanted to do was pump me full of medication. bad doctor. Time to retire.

February 16th, 2016

UNSAT!!!

This office is disgustingly Nasty!!! I reported this to Tricare a few years ago and I see nothing has been done according to the most recent reviews. The carpets have large stains. There's a pungent urine smell throughout the facility. In the exam room I was placed in there were two dead roaches on the floor. I pointed them out to the Tech and she picked up one and left the other laying there. A poster on the wall in the same office was hanging half way down and no one bothered to fix it. They used a pre-historic Xray unit from the 1950"s. I can imagine the amount of scatter radiation the patients are receiving (I am a Radiology Technologist). I changed Dr.'s for those reasons. Who wants to receive care under those conditions? It makes me think they don't sanitize or clean anything in there.

May 28th, 2015

Always overbooks. Wait times over 1.5 hours. Awful.

May 20th, 2015

I have not been pleased. He seems knowledgable when it comes to pain but I believe he goes beyond his realm of treatment expertise. By that I mean that he treats issues beyond pain that he is not especially skilled with and I do believe this can cause more harm than good. Additionally, I believe he is spread way to thin. He has patients still in waiting room well into 9 and 10 pm in the evening. While some may see that as "dedication" I personally see that as having to many patients that he is not able to thoroughly help. Some seem to like him, but he was not a good fit in my opponion. I think if you are looking for pain meds then he is a good option.

April 28th, 2015

Dr Miller is a pill mill. Period. He will not HELP alleviate the problem. He writes more scripts in florida than any other doctor for percocet. He gets paid by drug companies to "speak" at functions.... Aka write their scripts and he treats patients without understanding their ailments. He just keeps writing the scripts and sending them on their way! There are quite a few settlements Miller has been involved in... Scary ones. Be cautious of this man.

April 7th, 2015

Good Doc, Bad Office.

1:20 wait time (that's 1 hour, 20 minutes!) was audacious and unacceptable. We were scheduled at 11am and made to wait while they dined on a catered lunch, finally calling us at 12:23. If we didn't have a very painful condition and could have seen another doctor in a reasonable amount of time, we would have walked. UNREAL. The fact that they demand payment BEFORE your examination should have been a clue. Commitment escalation. Doctor Miller is extremely thorough with fantastic bedside manner, spending more time than necessary, perhaps, but definitely welcome. He has his quirks, however. He *is* over 70 years old. We got the sense that either the practice is grossly mismanaged, or the administrators are frustrated with a demanding, eccentric, penny-pincher. The offices were filthy and dated. There was a penetrating and pungent medicinal odor throughout. The AC vents were dirty, indicating the need for scrubbing and quality filtration. The floors needed moping, and some of the walls needed repairs. The restroom was unkempt, and almost every door in the place would loudly slam without intention. Parking is somewhat of a labyrinth due to confined rows and tight turning to avoid structures and uneven surfaces. I'd recommend a management intervention, but I suspect the practice is very close to retirement, so (understandably) why bother with a change if your waiting room is full? Dr. Miller was outstanding with us, however I'm afraid the wait time and the facility derails our endorsement.

April 2nd, 2015

I felt he checked me all over and not just 1 knee, or just my hand, or just my foot, he pulled the information on all of me to come to a determination. I felt like there is hope for all my pain now. Thank you Dr. Miller

February 8th, 2015

Time Well Spent

Even though I had a very long wait time, he was very thorough when I did finally see him. He ordered a multitude of tests that other doctors that I saw before him- didn't even think to consider. Long story short, he was right on the money. I rather have a long wait time for someone that is going to spend the time to get to know you and ask you probing questions that leads you to a destination. These questions and extra tests finally led me to a diagnosis that has been alluding so many other doctors. Time well spent!

January 11th, 2015

worth the wait.

January 2nd, 2015

Appropriate wait in a busy office. Can get grumpy but knows his stuff.