A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Myers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Myers practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Myers practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.