A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Myers is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Myers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Leon Myers MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Myers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Myers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Myers practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.