A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Nelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lewis Nelson MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.